5th June 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can inter supply student get a rank in EAMCET?

when the inter supply students get rank in eamcet,

2nd July 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can inter supply student get a rank in EAMCET?

When can inter supply
stundents get in EAMCET Rank ?
17th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i got in eamcet 40 marks but i passed in supply in eamcet result is showing inter fail wt i want to do plz answer my question toto diz email id [email protected]
19th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed recently in inter senior supply exams when il get the eamcet rank pls send d eamcet rank of mine 2 my mail id hall no 2811025 [email protected]
24th July 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i have passed in inter supply exam i had qualified in eamcet but i did not got the rank plz send my eamcet rank to my mail id [email protected] and ny hall ticket no is 2114027
13th August 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I got in eamcet 44 marks but i passed in supply in eamcet result is showing inter fail wat i want to do plz answer my question to dis email id [email protected]
2nd July 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i have passed in inter supply but in eamcet results it is getting failed.reply to the number 7032096747
26th July 2014, 12:55 PM
TopAnswerer

Post Re: Can inter supply student get a rank in EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed in inter supply but in eamcet results it is getting failed.reply to the number 7032096747
After the exam results of Eamcet i.e. Engineering and agriculture medical common entrance test conducted by Andhra Pradesh is under pressure. Colleges i.e. both private and corporate. Government has decided to announce the consolidate ranks after Supplementary examination taken into consideration. This pressure was mounted on colleges after conducting first phased of counselling before the announcement of advance supplementary results.

It was become fuzz because lakhs of student in perplexed mood whether to sit for supplementary exam and whether marks would of use for first phase of counselling.

EAMCET Convener, N.V. Ramana Rao has already briefed that 13k students had given supplementary ranks as they cleared the Advanced supplementary exams. However 4k candidates qualified in the medical stream but failed in the intermediate exams. (Source Hindu)

Now, Eamcet committee has decided to give separate rankings for those who have passed supplementary exam and also qualified EAMCET. They are also allowed to participate in first phase of counselling, but after last ranker is allotted the seat in web counselling.

Regards,
12th June 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49 marks in emcet and supply passed but couldn't get rank card when will.be rank allotted to me?
21st May 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 56 marks in eamcet but I failed in inter
How can I get seat in eamcet
11th June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I have passed inter supply and i got the 45marks in emcet i didnot get the rank plzzz say the dates r how can i get the seat in emcet
23rd June 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any rank difference between failed (who got passed in supplementary) and other students who had passed generally irrespective of their emacet marks and how will they add ranks of students who had passed in supplementary exams (second year) because passed students have got their rank and will rank change?
25th June 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed in supply and i got 31 marks in eamcet i did not get the rank say the dates are how can i get the seat in emcet. Send my rank card to my mail id "[email protected] "
18th July 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed in supply but not allotted to me rank in ap emcet when it be allotted sir
10th October 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in supply and I got 50 marks in ap emacet but there didn't show the rank. Can i eligible for consilling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?