22nd January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a Madhya pradesh student appear in U.P.T.U exam?

kya madhya pradesh ke student ye UPTU exam ke liye apply kr sakte h

15th April 2012, 04:40 PM
nirumourya

Default Re: Can a Madhya pradesh student appear in U.P.T.U exam?

No,UPTU is comman engineering entrance examination of u.p.You need to provide domicile of u.p state at the time of admission.But you can give MPPET for getting admission in MP's engineering colleges.But if you want take admission in UP's colleges then you should prefer AIEEE.Best of luck.....
6th October 2012, 07:45 PM
suraj391

NO FRIEND U CANT
U HAD ENGINEERING ENTERANCE OF UTTAR PRADASD
IN THIS WAY U CAN

How To Apply
Rs 1000 for General / OBC candidates and Rs 500 for SC / ST and female candidates of all categories

Sale of Information Brochure/Application Form:

The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available for Sale in cash (both days inclusive) from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars
(MDGs) of UP, Delhi, Nainital, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Bhopal. The Information Brochure
and OMR application form can also be obtained by post from Registrar, UP, Technical University, IET
Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by sending a MICR bank draft of Rs 1050.00 for
General/OBC and Rs 550.00 for SC/ST and female candidates of all categories in favour of Finance
Officer, UP Technical University, Lucknow along with two self addressed stickers. The request for
supply of application form by post will not be entertained The last date of receipt of
duly filled OMR Application form in the office of Registrar (SEE), U.P. Technical University, IET
Campus Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021. The applications will be received in the
University office by Registered / Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date shall
not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the form missed/ not received / any delay on
the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The
details with Information

Brochure will also be available at www.uptu.nic.in
6th October 2012, 07:46 PM
suraj391

NO FRIEND U CANT
U HAD ENGINEERING ENTERANCE OF UTTAR PRADASD
IN THIS WAY U CAN

How To Apply
Rs 1000 for General OBC candidates and Rs 500 for SC / ST and female candidates of all categories

Sale of Information Brochure/Application Form:

The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available for Sale in cash (both days inclusive) from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars
(MDGs) of UP, Delhi, Nainital, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Jaipur and Bhopal. The Information Brochure
and OMR application form can also be obtained by post from Registrar,
UP, Technical University, IET
Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by sending a MICR bank draft of Rs 1050.00 for
General/OBC and Rs 550.00 for SC/ST and female candidates of all categories in favour of Finance
Officer, UP Technical University, Lucknow along with two self addressed stickers. The request for
supply of application form by post will not be entertained The last date of receipt of
duly filled OMR Application form in the office of Registrar (SEE), U.P. Technical University, IET
Campus Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021. The applications will be received in the
University office by Registered / Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date shall
not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the form missed/ not received / any delay on
the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The
details with Information

Brochure will also be available at www.uptu.nic.in
7th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i am residence of uttar pradesh but studying in maharastra in 12th science.so can i appear for uptu exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?