13th July 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can a BE with Mechanical stream appear in NTPI exam? What should I do for it?

Sir, I have completed BE with Mechanical stream and got 67.8 CGPA. I wanted to join National Tax Practice Institute. Am I eligible for it? What should I do for it?

15th July 2017, 08:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE with Mechanical stream appear in NTPI exam? What should I do for it?

NPTI conducts post graduate diploma course in Thermal Engineering for candidates who have done bachelor's degree in Engineering. The duration of this course is one year.

The eligibility criteria for National Tax Practice Institute are as follows:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can apply for this exam.

>>Minimum percentage in Bachelor of Technology required to apply for exam is 60%.

You can apply for NPTI exam after Bachelor of Engineering with 6.78 CGPA.
15th July 2017, 03:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE with Mechanical stream appear in NTPI exam? What should I do for it?

The eligibility criteria for entrance exam of NPTI is:

*Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or candidates pursuing final year of Bachelor of technology.

*The upper age limit is 28 years for this exam.

*Minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA is required.

You are BE with mechanical and scored 6.78 CGPA, you can apply for this NPTI exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?