8th May 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can optional subjects be considered as one of the best 5 out of 6 subjects?

I scored 70 in Science and 94 in Foundation of Information Technology. Can I consider Foundation of Information Technology as one of best subjects? Or, which all subjects should I consider in best of 5?

12th May 2019, 10:34 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can optional subjects be considered as one of the best 5 out of 6 subjects?

In best of 5 system only the main subjects are considered
The subjects which are considered are
English,science,maths ,HindI, social science, marathon
So ,foundation of information technology will not be counted in the best of five subject system
13th May 2019, 05:02 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can optional subjects be considered as one of the best 5 out of 6 subjects?

Yes, you can consider Foundation of Information Technology as one of the best subject in considering top 5 subjects.

By using Best of Five rule, you can consider those five subjects in which you have scored maximum marks.

Here, you can discard Science subject marks and include 'Foundation of Information Technology' marks in Best of five subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?