12th July 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for CDS Air Force branch after 12th PCM followed by BA degree?

Hello everybody, I am a BA student and I have completed my 12th from Science stream with PCM subject combination. Am I eligible for CDS Air Force branch?

15th July 2020, 11:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for CDS Air Force branch after 12th PCM followed by BA degree?

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment in different wing of defence services.

The eligibility for Air Force Academy is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with Mathematics and Physics at 10+2.

The age limit is 19-23 years. Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of the examination for final selection.

For more information about the examination syllabus and pattern visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2020, 05:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for CDS Air Force branch after 12th PCM followed by BA degree?

You are eligible to appear for UPSC CDS examination. It is conducted twice in a year.

It is conducted for recruitment in defence services.

The eligibility to appear in the examination for selection in Air Force is that candidate must have passed or in the final year of bachelor degree course with mathematics and physics in std 12th.

The age limit is 19-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information about the examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
15th July 2020, 05:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Having opted for Physics and Mathematics for your Class 12th, you are eligible for appearing in the CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination to join Air force Academy irrespective of the stream in graduation degree course.

Apart from the educational qualification, for appearing in the CDS examination to join Air force Academy, you need to be an Indian male candidate with your age lying within 20 years to 24 years.

For more details regarding career opportunities in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in while for details regarding CDS examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?