10th June 2020, 04:37 PM
Swati Sura Sindhu

Can we apply for DSSSB TGT after B.Tech in Electronics Communication?

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering followed by B.Ed as well. Am I eligible to DSSSB TGT? If yes, then what will be subject combination for me?

30th September 2020, 05:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we apply for DSSSB TGT after B.Tech in Electronics Communication?

Yes, you can appear for DSSSB TGT as one of the riteria states that the candidate must have obtained a Diploma / Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with 50% score in the academic..
You can opt for PGT graphics,maths..It depends on B.Ed major subjects..Let us know which specialization you had done in B.Ed to assist you in the proper way.
13th May 2021, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we apply for DSSSB TGT after B.Tech in Electronics Communication?

Hello
I am B.tech in electronics and communication followed by B.ed in Maths and Physical Science. I want to know that am I eligible for DSSSB TGT Maths?
13th May 2021, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello! I am B.tech in electronics and communication followed by B.ed. in Maths and Physical Science.
Am I eligible for DSSSB TGT Maths exam? Please acknowledge me as soon possible
7th June 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for tgt maths, i have done btech with bed as maths and science main subject
13th September 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am b.tech in mechanical engineering wth b.ed in physical science and mathematics also CTET pass,Can I eligible for TGT DSSSB science and mathematics teacher.
13th June 2022, 10:40 PM
Lokesh bhargava

Post Re: Can we apply for DSSSB TGT after B.Tech in Electronics Communication?

I am also have same condition , but no one have proper answer .
Pls guide us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?