16th January 2020, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply and write the MPSC examination on the basis of 10th/Matriculation?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and I am wondering whether I can apply and write the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination or not. Could you please confirm me about this? If I am not eligible than what should I do to become eligible for MPSC examination?

18th January 2020, 01:33 PM
maniraut23

Default Re: Can we apply and write the MPSC examination on the basis of 10th/Matriculation?

Hello!
Bsically to apply for MPSC exam Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University; however, the candidate with a law degree may be given preference.

Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPSC exam.

First of all you need to complete your graduation in any discipline as per your choice a degree in law will be more beneficial.

Best Wishes!
18th January 2020, 06:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply and write the MPSC examination on the basis of 10th/Matriculation?

No, on the 10th basis you cannot apply for MPSC examination.
The minimum educational qualification required to appear in this examination is Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
No percentage bar.
18th January 2020, 07:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) exam just after passing 10th standard.

To be eligible for MPSC exam, you should possess following educational qualifications:
  • Bachelor degree from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification
  • Marathi language Competency (i.e. You should be competent enough in Marathi (spoken, written) to pass the required competency exam.

Since, you have just passed 10th standard, so you should first complete 12th standard and then complete graduation from any recognized Institute/college. After that, you will be eligible for MPSC exam.
18th January 2020, 07:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MPSC examination-

- The aspirant should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Therefore, you are not eligible to apply after tenth.

Official website: For more details
https://www.mpsc.gov.in
18th January 2020, 07:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After 10th you are not eligible to apply for MPSC exams.
To apply for MPSC exams, you need a graduate degree.

Educational qualification:-
You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University. Final year graduate candidates can also apply for exam.
Age limit:-
Age limit for general candidates is 18 to 33 years.
OBC candidates can get 3 years upper age relaxation and 5 years to SC/ ST candidates. If you have done diploma in place of 12th then also there is no problem.
For more details regarding MPSC exams you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
18th January 2020, 11:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for appearing in MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination or any other PSC examinations, the basic educational qualification required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having just completed your Class 10th i.e; Matriculation, you are not eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination unless you complete your intermediate degree course followed by a bachelor degree course.

For complete details regarding the MPSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?