27th February 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?

Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?
  2. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering?
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  5. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  6. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  7. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  9. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level?
  12. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  13. Any universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. List of engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Aerospace Engineering
  15. Can i do Automobile Engineering after 10th? List colleges offering this course?
  16. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  17. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission? -- [New]
  18. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
21st June 2012, 06:54 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Default Re: Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?

Hi,
ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.
top five colleges providing this course in India are given below:

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai: The Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai offers an introductory course to Aerospace Engineering for the aspiring students.

2.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai: The Aerospace Engineering Department of the IIT, Mumbai is one of the best in the country. It offers best lab facilities and boasts of world-class faculty to impart quality education. They also provide fundamental research options for frontier studies in Aeronautical Engineering.

3.Institute of Technology, Kanpur: IIT Kanpur is a premier teaching and research centre engaged in engineering science instruction, in-flight laboratory work, aerodynamic testing, and indigenous design and fabrication of advanced facilities and instruments.

4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: The department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kharagpur is featured with integrated labs for the study of aerodynamics, structures and propulsion.

5.Punjab Engineering College: Punjab Engineering College offers an undergraduate degree programme in Aeronautical Engineering. With rapid changes in the professional world, the department has also focused on the drawing of the information age and has established new courses.
all the best.
21st June 2012, 06:57 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?

Hi,
ELIGIBLITYFOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:- 12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately. Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
Duration:- 4 years Full Time.
top five colleges providing this course in India are given below:

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai: The Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai offers an introductory course to Aerospace Engineering for the aspiring students.

2.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai: The Aerospace Engineering Department of the IIT, Mumbai is one of the best in the country. It offers best lab facilities and boasts of world-class faculty to impart quality education. They also provide fundamental research options for frontier studies in Aeronautical Engineering.

3.Institute of Technology, Kanpur: IIT Kanpur is a premier teaching and research centre engaged in engineering science instruction, in-flight laboratory work, aerodynamic testing, and indigenous design and fabrication of advanced facilities and instruments.

4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur: The department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kharagpur is featured with integrated labs for the study of aerodynamics, structures and propulsion.

5.Punjab Engineering College: Punjab Engineering College offers an undergraduate degree programme in Aeronautical Engineering. With rapid changes in the professional world, the department has also focused on the drawing of the information age and has established new courses.
all the best.
30th November 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?

Can I take admission to aerospace aftr 10std what are the limitations for that how much marks are required
16th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

how to get the admission form for entrance after completing our 10th class i need suggestions as early as possible if possible give me the link also.
16th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after passing 10th? List of the top colleges offering this course?

Can we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? can u plz mail to [email protected] u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?