20th August 2013, 02:16 PM
jotkaurjot

Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering

can we do the B.Ed after completed btech and mtech in computer science and engineering?? and if so then are we eligible for CTET and TET exam for punjab??

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  2. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  5. Best branch in mtech other than computer science?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  9. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  11. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which specialization is best in M.tech computer science and engineering after scoring 7053 rank in PGECET
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  17. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  18. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
15th December 2015, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE and PTET by Punjab Education board. To appear for examination it is essential to have B.Ed degree.

Yes, you are eligible to purse B.Ed course after B.tech and M.tech degree. To get admission in B.Ed course candidates need to qualify in entrance examination for which it is necessary to have minimum 50% aggregate in graduation relaxation for reserved category.

The application for B.Ed examination will be available from May for most of university.
16th December 2015, 12:34 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering

B.Ed stands Bachelor of Education and is two year course now a days compulsory for recruitment as teacher.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue course as required eligibility to pursue course is :-

* Candidates must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

* Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree.

There is no upper age limit to pursue course. So, after completing the course you become eligible to appear in CTET or TET examination which is necessary for recruitment as teacher.
5th August 2017, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Some people said they had been rejected after Qualifying CTET because they had done b tech not bsc. and they dont have Main stream subjects in graduation, what is the fact about it.
6th August 2017, 05:00 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Some people said they had been rejected after Qualifying CTET because they had done b tech not bsc. and they dont have Main stream subjects in graduation, what is the fact about it.
Yes, you are eligible for B.ED course after doing B.TECh until 2015 there is no provision for B.TECH candidate to join B.ED course but now candidate having engineering degree are allowed to join B.TECH

Details and Eligibility for B.ED after B.TECH:-

>> Candidate who want to apply for B.ED must have done bachelors from a government recognized institute with 50% marks obtained.

>> Candidate if you want join teaching line for primary school then it is necessary to have D.ED and if you want to teach in secondary school then you must have done B.ED course.

>> To apply for the B.ED you must have to clear the entrance exam of relative college and university from where you want to join.

List of Various Entrance Exam for B.ED Course:-

:- Chaudhary Charan Singh University B.ED Entrance Exam.

:- B.ED entrance exam Pune.

:- Punjab University entrance exam.

:- Guru Nanak Dev University B.ED Joint Entrance Test.

:- Delhi University B.ED entrance exam.

:- Utter Pradesh B.ED Entrance exam.

:- Indira Gandhi National Open University B.ED Entrance exam.

>> Candidate choose entrance exam according to your convenience and get join in B.ED course.

>> Entrance exam is based on English comprehensive, General Aptitude, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude.

>> Candidate after B.ED you are allowed to apply for TET(Teacher Eligibility Test).

Good luck.
6th August 2017, 12:31 PM
aroy8091

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for B.Ed after completion of B.Tech/M.tech.

CTET is conducted by CBSE i.e Central Board of Secondary Education and PTET is conducted by Punjab State board. But to appear in this exam you must be B.Ed qualified.

Minimum Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed are:
1. Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with 50% of marks.
2. No age limit .
3. SC/ST have relaxation in marks.

Best of Luck

Regards
aroy8091
18th August 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope if I decide to pursue B.Ed after Completing M.tech. Will I be eligible to become a teacher in middle, secondary and senior secondary schools?
3rd September 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done mtech in structural engineering. Can i write ugc net exam.. If yes, which subject should be chosen.
10th September 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mtech in power systems is am eligible for apset if yes for which subject should I apply
3rd November 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.tech in computer science...but now I wish to persue my carrier as government school teacher....so kindly guide me the exams and course I have to under go
18th May 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech and want to do both b.ed and M.Tech. Is this possible?
30th December 2020, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission to BEd after we having qualification of BE e& Tc and Mtec in communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?