1st February 2020, 03:39 PM
Siddharth12326

Can we do B.Tech after qualifying 12th from Commerce stream?

Hi, I am pursuing my 12th from Commerce stream with Informatic Practices as one of the major subject. So, will I be able to do a B.Tech in Information Technology once I qualify my 12th Board exams?

3rd February 2020, 01:19 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we do B.Tech after qualifying 12th from Commerce stream?

No. You can't pursue any B.E/B.Tech course after your 12th in commerce stream. After 12th commerce, there are number of degree and professional courses available which you can pursue. You will have to choose any one course in which you have more interest and want to make a career in that field. Major fields in commerce stream are finance, accounting, taxation, auditing, law, management, investing, banking etc.

Eligibility for B.E/B.Tech
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as main subjects from a recognized university OR passed diploma in engineering from a recognized university.
- Admission will be available based on entrance exam.

Best Courses After 12th Commerce
- B.Com
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Bachelor In Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
4th February 2020, 11:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Tech after qualifying 12th from Commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to persue B.Tech in Information Technology after passing 12th with Commerce.
The minimum qualification required to persue B.Tech in Information Technology is 12th with PCM Subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?