28th April 2020, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Can we do Post Graduate Diploma courses after completion of Diploma?

I have done a one year Diploma in Logistics Management. Is this course enough to be eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics Management? Or, do I need to do any Graduate degree course as well?

2nd June 2020, 07:39 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Can we do Post Graduate Diploma courses after completion of Diploma?

To do Post graduate diploma course the eligibility is to have a master's degree and continue with atleast one year of a course which is equivalent to 1 st year of phD program. So if you are having only diploma and no graduation then first you need to complete bachelor's and Master's degree then only you are eligible to apply for PG Diploma course.
15th October 2020, 05:49 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we do Post Graduate Diploma courses after completion of Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done a one year Diploma in Logistics Management. Is this course enough to be eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics Management? Or, do I need to do any Graduate degree course as well?
Candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized institution/ university. He/she must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

-One can even appear for entrance exam like
*CAT(Common Admission Test)
*MAT(Management Aptitude Test)
*XAT(Xavier Aptitude Test)
*SNAP(Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?