15th January 2022, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we get into army or defence academy after completion of mechanical engineering?

Iam studying mechanical engineering BTech is there any suitable jobs which comes under mechanical engineering and how can we get into that also what is the age limit . I want all crystal clear information about that Please can u explain me sir

30th April 2022, 11:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get into army or defence academy after completion of mechanical engineering?

If you have B.tech degree then you can appear for CDS and AFCAT.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination eligible for final selection as officer in defence services.

The age limit is 20-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?