26th April 2020, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can we opt for Aviation branch in M.Tech after Electrical branch in B.Tech?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and wish to change my branch to Aviation Engineering for M.Tech. Is it possible? Will I get admission in good engineering colleges? Will this combination be worth of getting in Aviation industry?

3rd May 2020, 02:59 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can we opt for Aviation branch in M.Tech after Electrical branch in B.Tech?

Yes it is possible.
Eligibility:
1.You should have B.E. or B.Tech degrees in Aerospace / Chemical / Civil / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science.
2. You need to qualify gate exam.
Getting admission in good colleges depends upon the score you secure.
There is opportunities in this field.
3rd May 2020, 07:09 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Can we opt for Aviation branch in M.Tech after Electrical branch in B.Tech?

After completing B.Tech in Electrical one can pursue Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering. For this, the candidate must clear GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) entrance examination.

You can get admission in Top College based on your ranking in GATE exam. Coming from Electrical background can help you understand avionics part of airplanes in a better way.

There is a huge scope in Aviation Industry due to modern Aviation Technologies.
More efficient designs, Electrification, etc are some of the technologies which Aerospace Engineers work on and has more to develop in the coming future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?