17th July 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Candidates completing BAMS are eligible for MBBS or not?

I have completed my full time regular degree course in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). Now, am I eligible to take admission in MBBS? Can I take admission without any entrance? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of MBBS?

20th July 2019, 02:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidates completing BAMS are eligible for MBBS or not?

To get admission in MBBS course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET, AIIIMS, JIPMER etc.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCB as main paper.

The required minimum aggregate to appear for examination varies with examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for admission in MBBS course.

No, lateral entry in the 2nd year of course after BAMS or any other course.
20th July 2019, 10:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Candidates completing BAMS are eligible for MBBS or not?

You are not eligible to get admission in 2nd yerar of the MBBS course through the lateral entry.

The required eligibility to get admission in the MBBS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB and must have to qualify in the NEET examination for the admission.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the NEET/AIIMS MBBS/ JIPMER to get admission in the MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?