20th November 2010, 08:32 PM
pradeep kushwahao

Is the career in astro science valid?

i doing an engineering .i want to ask about my career in astro science is valid? yas /no. please reply me with more information. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  2. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  3. Top universities which are teaching PG degree in Astrophysics? Could I get admission in ISRO as Astro Scientist?
  4. Universities teaching PG degree in Astrophysics?
  5. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  6. Any entrance exam for MSc in Astronomy? Minimum qualification and other requirements?
  7. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
  8. How to obtain a career in Astrophysics?
  9. What should I opt after 12th so as to pursue the career as Astro Researcher in ISRO?
  10. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  11. What course I should take in UG and PG to end up in a interesting job?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  13. Can i study Astro Physics after doing 12th with PCM stream?
  14. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which exam I should clear after 11th to study in USA on Astro subjects? -- [New]
  16. How to get into space engineering?
  17. What should I choose among Electronics, Applied Physics, Astro-Physics, Geophysics and core Physics for M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Physics)?
  18. What is the full form of CMJ university?
24th November 2010, 11:54 PM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Is the career in astro science valid?

hey,, i think you are in confusion about your future ,,,

you future is on your today activities ,,

do everything with interest

astro science is just for fun if it is negative

take care
14th January 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the career in astro science valid?

myself sunita. Mujhe apni shaadi ke baare mei puchna hai. Maine ek ladke ko pasand kiya h hmare ghar wale khush hai par ladke ke ghar wale naraz h is rishte se ab aap btaiye hame kya karna chahiye. Hum bahut pareshan h. date of birth _28-06-1988 and time 02:20am day_tuesday.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?