14th February 2011, 04:27 PM
jmr

Career opportunities for MBA students having UG degree in Computer Science?

my ug degree computer science.. But i'm doing mba. I'm now totally confusing. Which specilization is best for my future.. Dual specilization for me.. Please solve my problem sir.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  2. Scope of BCA course in Air Force? Jobs in Air Force which require BCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I study further after completing T.Y.B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Which course is the best for Computer Science students in MBA?
  5. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  6. Which one is better? BE - MBA or B.Com - MBA?
  7. List of different streams for a well paid job after B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  9. Post graduation in MCA after completing graduation in B.Sc computer science?
  10. Is this a right choice doing B.Sc in Economics after bachelors in computers?
  11. What to do after B.A in Maths?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations for me being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and with 18 months of work experience in BPO?
  13. Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?
  14. Any suitable opportunities in mining sector for B.E computer science students with MBA marketing?
  15. What are the opportunities in US? I am studying B.E computer science
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  18. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students?
16th February 2011, 10:32 PM
sonalgoel1

Smile Re: Career opportunities for MBA students having UG degree in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmr View Post
my ug degree computer science.. But i'm doing mba. I'm now totally confusing. Which specilization is best for my future.. Dual specilization for me.. Please solve my problem sir.
hello,
it totally depends upon your choice of career. if u have special interests for any of the fields like finance or marketing etc and want to take a break from the coding then you may pursue MBA in any of these but of your choice. According to my belief one should not go in for specialization in MBA as it makes your job spectrum narrower. Rather opt for the general course in any area of your interest. you may also go for the MBA in systems or operations if you have interest to work in IT sector.
Otherwise there are very good job opportunities for computer graduates.
Don't worry. Such type of questions bring confusion to the mind. Try to look for your own interest and then do that only.

good luck ahead
17th February 2011, 06:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for MBA students having UG degree in Computer Science?

Hello friend,
Your degree in Computer Science is not going to add any value in your MBA program. Since you have already started your MBA, you must now make up your mind to step into this field. The MBA program is far different from your computer science. If you don't have interest in computer science anymore, its very fine to switch to another field but if you think you could have done better by pursuing Masters in computer science or related field, its never too late.
So, its better for you to understand and come pout of the confusion to have a better career.
25th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career opportunities for MBA students having UG degree in Computer Science?

which is the best basic Ug degree for doing MBA for a b.sc student (maths or computer science )
3rd May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I 've completed my UG BE(CSE).. then now i pursuing MBA (systems).. 'd it worth or not? i've some confusion on that... so pls give some suggestion for me..
16th July 2013, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I am working in IT sector? I would like to pursue a MBA degree, What are the courses that related to IT sector and How much this MBA would help my career future in the same IT sector?
21st December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studied in MBA(finance), My UG background is B.E(cse) know I am working from management trainee in chemical industry ,this job is not suitable in my carrier. know I dono which fiancé field is better scope myself please any of them given prospect answer. Its my humble request.
5th June 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my BE in cse and not interested in coding and MTECH in cse ,but interested in any kind of technical subjects,will mba in IT would be a good course for me or not..very confused pls help me...
21st June 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi. i am a science graduate with general.. i want to know that which spcialization in mba can give a good opportunity in my job.plzz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?