30th September 2012, 01:03 PM
milind.wasankar

Career Options after completion of 3 year B.Sc course?

i have complete my second year b sc but i have not complete my graduation .

so please provide any option completed my degree

30th September 2012, 02:35 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: Career Options after completion of 3 year B.Sc course?

The B.Sc graduates have the best jobs in all sector.The B.Sc degree candidates may also increase the job opportunities and value.For B.Sc degree holders there are two options

1. One is JOB.

2. Another one is higher studies.

For applying jobs candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of applying & should have 60% aggregate in academics.Age limit for govt jobs 21 - 30 years.Relaxation is available as per the government jobs.

>>> JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE B.SC GRADUATES IN GOVT SECTOR ARE :

1. Bank jobs.

2. Railway jobs.

3. Union Public services commission jobs - UPSC.

4. Police department jobs.

5. Indian army jobs.

6. Indian Air force jobs.

7. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - BSNL.

8. DRDO.

9. National Thermal Power Plant - NTPC.

10. ONGC.

11. Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL.

12. Oil india Limited - OIL etc.

>>> SELECTION PROCESS :

1. Written test.

2. Personal Interview.

>>> PRIVATE JOBS FOR THE B.SC GRADUATES ARE :

1. Infosys.

2. Accenture.

3. Wipro.

4. TCS.

5. CTS.

6. Mind Tree.

7. Mphasis.

8. Igate.

9. Google.

10. Yahoo.

11. Polaries.

12. Patni.

13. Dell

14. HCL

15. Inautix etc.
30th September 2012, 04:05 PM
jasminsree

Quote:
Originally Posted by milind.wasankar View Post
i have complete my second year b sc but i have not complete my graduation .

so please provide any option completed my degree

Actually , there are many jobs for B.SC in biotechnology candidates in INDIA and abroad also

after completion of your b.sc degree , you can apply for various posts in ,
~~ government sector
~~ private sector

~~ you can apply for the post of PROJECT FELLOW in KERALA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY

the job location is in kerala

~~ you can apply for the post of JUNIOR TECHNICAL SUERINTENDENT in IIT BOMBAY

the job locatio is in mumbai

~~ you can apply for the INDIAN FOERST SERVICE EXAMINATION by UP PSC

the job location is anywhere in india

~~ you can apply for the post of ASSISTANT in STATE FARMS CORPORATION OF INDIAN LIMITED

the job lication is in RAJASTAN

** IF you want to go for higher studies , then it is better to go for M.SC

actually , after completion of M.SC , you will have high level posts in different government and private companies

so, M.SC in best suitable for you

all the best
30th September 2012, 07:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are several options for you after completing B.Sc. You can get job or if interested you can continue your studies and pursue master degree course. So here are my recommendations for you in both cases.

If interested in job I would say start preparing for Civil Service Exam. You can become IAS or IPS officer after passing the Civil Service Exam. I don't think that there is any better option than IPS/IAS after completing graduation. Both of these are very reputed jobs and salary is also good. Not to mention additional perks which include govenment house, car and much more.

Secondly you can seek job in banking sector. The IBPS conducts two exams for the 19 Public Sector banks in India. These exams are IBPS Clerical and Bank PO. You should apply for the Bank PO exam. The requirement for IBPS Bank PO exam is graduation degree in any stream which would make you eligible for the exam on completion of B.Sc.

There are other options like ACIO Grade II or CID officer. These options are also opened for the graduate. You can also join defence forces through CDS exam.

Now if you want to become teacher you have two options. The first option would be to pursue Bachelor of Education after completing B.Sc. If you passed B.Ed with 55 percent marks then you can apply for Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by all the states and become primary teacher in government schools.

The other option is to pursue post graduation course. It could be anything like M.Sc, MBA etc. Upon completion of the post graduation, apply for the National Eligibility Test which is for lectureship in government colleges.

Other career options for you include doing Master of Computer Application or Master of Business Administration course. You can apply for both these courses after graduation. However for MCA you need Mathematics as a subject in 12th.

Both these options depends on your choice and interest. If you want more managerial role than choose MBA while if you have interest for computers then choose MCA.
6th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum salary in private job
7th June 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i passed my 12th now which is best option for me b.sc or b.c.a?
29th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i holds bsc general degree with 70%.can i have any career in mba?
9th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

should i persue m.sc or ought to try for jobs after completing my graduation? please help me out!
15th July 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir this year i passed 12th class with 89%. Now i am going to take admirrion in bsc from mathmatics.In future i want to become an ias officer for this what type of prepration i shall have to do?
22nd February 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to do a job after completion of my B.S.C,is there any courses to do?will u plz explaine me
21st June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GO FOR INTERIOR DESIGNING OR SOME THIS TYPE OF WORK
9th February 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc IT and this is my second year. After graduation i dont want to do job instead i want to do something innovative and creative.. .what to do.. Pls help.. .
10th February 2016, 01:12 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Career Opportunity After B.Sc

Nice to see your interest in the higher study. As you are currently studying in B.Sc so there are lot of opportunity available after completing the graduation.

If you want to study ahead then after B.Sc you can take admission in the master degree course i.e M.Sc. There are many government college that provide M.Sc course. You may also start your preparation for the Civil Services examination which is being conducted by the Union Public Service Commission once in every year.

You may also prepare for the IBPS, SSC CGL, RRB...and many other government examination. So, first complete your graduation degree with good score. There are lot of opportunity available for you after completing the graduation degree. I advise you to choose any one field as per own interest not by any other interest.
21st February 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc student . My subject is chemistry botany and zoology . I want continue my education. But I am confused what type of course I choose . Sir guide me
10th April 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to study in msc I want government job so which sector is good m confused
27th June 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

I am studying bsc general with biochemistry. Which subject I should take in 5th & 6th semi for cds exam?
15th September 2017, 11:29 AM
Shalini_Sh

After completing B.Sc. the best option is get admission in IITs and IISc if you want to make career in science field. And the way for this is IIT JAM 2018 Exam.
JAM, is a Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. which is conducted by IITs and IIsc for Integrated PhD Degree Programs at IISc Bangalore and M.Sc. (2 years), Joint M.Sc.-PhD, M.Sc.-PhD Dual Degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S. (Research)/PhD Dual Degree and other Post-Bachelor Degree Programs at IITs.
Candidates who are qualified or in a qualifying year of graduation can apply for this exam.
But Candidates should have bachelor’s degree as a qualifying examination degree, must be passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks if they are from General and OBC-NCL category or minimum 50% if they are from SC/ST/PwD category.
IIT JAM Exam is conducted only in seven subjects which are-
1. Biological Sciences(BL)
2. Biotechnology(BT)
3. Chemistry(CY)
4. Geology(GG)
5. Mathematics(MA)
6. Mathematical Statistics(MS)
7. Physics(PH)
28th May 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed out graduation from 2011 & now I want to stars again study BT I don't know what can I do now .. which career is suitable for me & also I can better in which field I completed BSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?