8th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors

I am pursuing hindi honors 2nd year, i would like to know career option after graduation... Except lecturer and teacher.

3rd July 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors

I am doing B.A in Hind Honors , please advise any career option after doing Hindi honors
29th July 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Career options for me after graduation in Hindi Honors

After doing Hindi (hons), you can also go for the job of translator, provided by SSC. And you can also join media, they invite new scholars in different field related with Hindi, like translator, news reader, typist, etc. And one more thing enjoy, whatever you do.
16th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11th std. and very much interested in reading hindi literature. Can i take up to professorship after doing Hindi Hons?
28th February 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the BA Hindi from Ignou. and I want to learn more for good & bright future. what will be the best degree course for good & bright career. kindly suggest
11th June 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my Hindi honers from delhi university and post graduation in Hindi from ignou. what about govt job opportunity and other field
24th October 2014, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my hindi honoers from delhi universitu and post graduation in hindi from ignou.what about govt job opprtunity and othervfield.
18th December 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in hindi and now I m doing post graduation with that and now I want to do a job plz tell me what job should be suitable for me with that degree.
29th May 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in hindi, please advise any job after B.A in hindi??
30th July 2019, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in hindi honours and i want to do M.A in political science so how i became teacher in that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?