5th January 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

I have finished IATA/UFTAA Foundation course.What are my career prospects and suggest any recruiters who will be offering jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  2. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?
  4. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce?
  5. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  6. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  8. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  9. Colleges offering courses in sound engineering/editing and the prospects of this career?
  10. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  11. What are the career prospects and job opportunities after B.Pharma?
  12. How many seats are available all over India in DM Hematopathology? Best institutes offering this course? What are the prospects?
  13. What is the future scope of doing B.Sc course? -- [New]
  14. I have completed BCA then what do i do now?
  15. Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??
  16. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA?
13th January 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

MINIMUM HOW MUCH SALARY RECEIVED AFTER IATA COURES COMPLED
21st March 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

MINIMUM HOW MUCH SALARY RECEIVED AFTER IATA COURSE COMPLETED
9th May 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM HOW MUCH SALARY RECEIVED AFTER IATA COURSE COMPLETED
6th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

after the completion of iata course immediately i will get the job or i have to wait exams and after that would i get the job
8th June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished IATA/UFTAA Foundation course.What are my career prospects and suggest any recruiters who will be offering jobs.
hi,

have you considered starting your own business with the qualification?
I am writing my foundation course in september,any advice on how to study?
how did you find the exam?I am doing self study and a bit worried as i think I am moving a bit slowly with my modules, pls email me: [email protected].
21st June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what salary expectation after doing iata foundation course
27th June 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is iata good for girls
14th September 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

whats the nature of job after iata-uftaa ? how much salary we earn?
2nd October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

october9th iata model exampaper
16th October 2011, 02:27 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello.........

Eligibility to join in IATA foundation :-

--> SSC (or) intermediate (or) any diploma program from a certified University (or)Board are qualified to attend the foundation certification exam.
-->People applying for the exam are required to have excellent proficiency in English and Maths subjects.
--> age limit is about 18 and below 30

thank u...................
12th November 2011, 02:16 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

hello.........

Eligibility to join in IATA foundation :-

--> SSC (or) intermediate (or) any diploma program from a certified University (or)Board are qualified to attend the foundation certification exam.
-->People applying for the exam are required to have excellent proficiency in English and Maths subjects.
--> age limit is about 18 and below 30

thank u...................
18th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help us with some pdf document for this IATA/UFTAA foundation course plzzz ...
email me :

[email protected]
18th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can any one help us with some documents about the IATA/UFTAA foundation course plzzz ..
email me :

[email protected]
18th December 2011, 07:16 PM
tchou2008

can any one who already passed the IATA/UFTAA foundation course to help us with some documents plz .. email me :

[email protected]

regards .
20th January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPELETING MY IATA/UFATA WHAT SHUD I START IN EDUCATION
10th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what eligibility to do iata foundation course?
29th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission ,eligibility,faimous colleges,and fee and job opportunities?
12th April 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how much would be the salary when you pass out a iata foundation course?
13th April 2012, 11:57 AM
indu_sarabhai

after diploma companies like Cimens, sujalas, L & T, NTPC, tata power, NHPC hire lot of people.
you can get more than Rs. 10000 and with seniority they can get Rs. 20000.
you can go through different MNCs like TCS, Reliance,Infosys, HCL etc
3rd May 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello I finish my IATA/ uftaa course in Malaysia but I never get job everybody say we don't need fresh gratuit and if you are lucky they offer job with a basic salary of 1200 Malaysia ringgit so they need to do something for it.the travel agence they need to offer a job or training because we are spending our money for nothing.
Thank you.
8th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i want previous question papers of iata/uftaa
15th September 2012, 09:17 PM
Soumya kunjumon

Thumbs down Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

I had completed iata uftaa course and graduation i want to know about the jobs and salary
22nd April 2013, 12:40 PM
veps17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
october9th iata model exampaper
hello, I am taking the iata test this year, and i was wondering if u found any tests of last yeas, if so could you pls send me an example pls, i would appreciate it a lot.thanx
29th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN I WORK IN THE AIRPORT WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY IATA FOUNDATION COURSE?
28th October 2013, 12:59 PM
archi.04rediffmail.com

hello,

Everybody I'm Archna Verma,and education +2 actually my IATA/UFTAA Half compleated
so u tell me it's i'm job here IATA/UFTAA???????If I'm Job here So rply My id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?