18th March 2012, 02:32 PM

Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?

plz tell me scop of diploma in office managent & computer application

20th May 2012, 02:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?

After Diploma in Office Management and Computer Application, one can work as Office Assistant, Office Executive, etc. Banks, BPO/Call centers, etc are employment areas where you can search for rewarding jobs. Hotels, Resorts, Travels, etc also recruits Office Administrators and Computer Operators. Data Entry is another popular profile which you can consider. After gaining some experience you can consider setting up your own business.
24th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of Diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?

I belong to small city.I live in fatehabad district in haryana. I interest in doing the job.I can not go to out the district. How can I get the good jobs in our area? Please guide me about it.
26th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

what kind of diploma are avaliable in computer
Can you please tell me
12th September 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION AND OFFICE MANAGEMENT WHERE AND WHAT KIND OF ?JOBS ARE AVAILABLE?
ASHISH PRABHAKAR
email [email protected]
mob 9450020092
26th April 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech after diploma in Office Management and Computer Applications?
19th July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hy... i have done this thing :) ...now what can i opt for......which is good job to select....????
13th December 2016, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi everyone... I just want to ask that I want to do office management advanced course... And actually I am good in management... I have good communication skills as well...
So which kind of jobs will I get in future?
Is my future is safe with this kind of course?
Please tell me if anyone have done this and which kind of job he/she is doing
Thank-you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?