3rd April 2010, 06:46 PM
mohnishpwr10

Centre for getting the forms of Karnataka CET? What is the date of the exam?

i would like to know the centre for getting forms of karnataka cet outside karnataka(in maharashtra)? also could i know the date for the exam?

8th May 2013, 02:46 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Centre for getting the forms of Karnataka CET? What is the date of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohnishpwr10 View Post
i would like to know the centre for getting forms of karnataka cet outside karnataka(in maharashtra)? also could i know the date for the exam?
The Common Medical and Engineering Entrance Test conducted by the state of Karnataka is COMEDK.In order to appear in this exam,you will have to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-

~For Engineering :- You should be passed out in 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

~For Medical :- You should be passed out in Intermediate/10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

Marks :-
~For applying to Medical Exam your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.
~For applying to Engineering Exam your minimum marks should be 70% in 10+2.

~For appearing in this exam your age should not be above 25 years.

Exam Pattern :-
~Questions will be from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 for Engineering.
~If you will appear for Medical Exam then questions will be from Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
~Exam duration for this exam will be 3 hours.
~Total marks will be 300.

Important :-
~You can apply for this exam through online mode.
~Forms are available online and you can make payment online also.

To apply for this exam ONLINE -->> Use this link -- COMEDK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?