27th April 2018, 09:33 AM
Ankita kohad

Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?

Sir, I am a Diploma student, studying Electrical Engineering. My 2nd semester is not cleared and I got backlogs in all subjects in 3rd semester. In this case, I will go to 5th semester or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write 5th semester external exams if I have 6 backlogs?
  2. Can I clear 5th semester backlog during 6th semester exam of Diploma Engineering?
  3. Can I get promoted to 5th semester with 5 backlogs in BTech 4th semester?
  4. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
  5. Eligibility to clear backlog of 5th semester for a candidate who quit Commercial Practice Diploma course around 10 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  7. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech entrance exam if having backlog in 5th semester of Diploma CSE?
  9. Which are the Training programs available for BTech Electrical student who has backlog? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to get into Wipro with one backlog which is on the verge of clearing by a day later to joining?
  11. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?
  13. Question papers of all Electrical Engineering of 5th semester?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  17. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  18. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
15th May 2018, 03:27 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?

If you have backlogs in all subjects then you have to clear all backlogs alongwith your ongoing semester. Clearing backlogs is very important to get passing degree.
30th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?

Sir, I am diploma student, study in computer science engineering. I got back log in 4 theory paper in 3rd semester. In this case can i go 5th semester or not? Please reply me immediately.
3rd August 2022, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 back log in 4th sem ..can I get admission in 5th sem or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?