27th April 2012, 01:21 PM
deepesh.7

Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?

i have qualified Gate 2012 with 442 score and percentile about 95 in Mechanical engineering what is the chance of getting admission in M.tech. in thermal engineering in NIT allahabad,Jaipur.and what is the placement status in these institutes for M.Tech. students? what is the average package offered in these institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  2. Chances for call from BARC, IIIT, Allahabad & MNIT after GATE rank 3381?
  3. Minimum package offered to students of BSc(Ag) studying from BHU or Allahabad Agriculture Institute?
  4. Total average package offered to an IES and IAS officer?
  5. How good are the placements in MIT college of engineering for M.Tech students? What is the package offered?
  6. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  7. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  9. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  10. Will I get M.Tech admission in NIT Warangal after scoring 75% in B.Tech?
  11. Chances of fresher microbiologist in the field of Pharmaceutical? What is the average salary package? List of pharmaceutical companies?
  12. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  13. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  14. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring a rank of 1659?
  15. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  16. M.Tech in Thermal or M.Tech in Designing which is better?
  17. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  18. How is the placement of NIT Patna in Architect stream?
21st March 2013, 09:42 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepesh.7 View Post
i have qualified Gate 2012 with 442 score and percentile about 95 in Mechanical engineering what is the chance of getting admission in M.tech. in thermal engineering in NIT allahabad,Jaipur.and what is the placement status in these institutes for M.Tech. students? what is the average package offered in these institutes?
Hi dear,

Your percentile is very good. Congratulations!!

Generally for getting into NIT's a percentile of 85 to 95 is required.

As your saying that you have a 95%. Then you can easily get a seat in NIT and that too your choice Thermal Enginnering.

NIT Warangal and Roorkela are the best of all NITs but if allahbad and jaipur are near to you , you can prefer that also.

NITs comes after IIT's and offer very good packages while coming to placements.

Many companies comes for placement , but for Govt job you have to appear for GATE again even after your M tech, because Thermal Engg. best suits to companies like Automobile, Jet Engines, Power plants, Steel Industries etc.

I think during placements companies like TATA, Hyundai, Nissan etc automobile companies are best suit for you and average package will be around 8-10 lac per annum for fresher or Trainee.

All the very best!!
1st May 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?

sir my gate score is 637 and rank is 668. which nit should i prefer for m tech in thermal science? what will be average package for nit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?