25th July 2012, 06:38 PM
rahul.kushwah

Coaching centers for preparation for CDAC exam in Delhi and Noida area? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication

I want to know Coaching center for preparation of Cdac exam in delhi and noida area.

I am completed B.Tech in electrinics and communication. and want to adimission in cdac in next session.

Regards

rahul

[email protected]

19th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Coaching centers for preparation for CDAC exam in Delhi and Noida area? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.kushwah View Post
I want to know Coaching center for preparation of Cdac exam in delhi and noida area.

I am completed B.Tech in electrinics and communication. and want to adimission in cdac in next session.

Regards

rahul

[email protected]
there are no coaching centers ....there is online lecture given by bhargav sir..contact him at [email protected]
26th July 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching centers for preparation for CDAC exam in Delhi and Noida area? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication

i want to know coaching centre of cdac entrance exam?
19th June 2014, 11:03 PM
ambrishs2

Default Re: Coaching centers for preparation for CDAC exam in Delhi and Noida area? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication

I want to know Coaching center for preparation of C-dac exam in pune area.

I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science. and want to admission in c-dac in next session.

Regards

ambrisha

[email protected]
12th March 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to know coaching center for preparation od C-dac entrance exam at Delhi
24th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Is coaching available in any where in india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?