19th May 2012, 06:21 PM
SHASHI SINDHANUR

Is Coaching essential to crack CSAT? Which are the coaching centers in Bangalore?

IS Coaching much essential to crack CSAT,,, Suggest me a smart coaching center in bangalore n if anybody belonging to karnataka DIST ~ Raichur pls add mt to ur study circle,,, my no is 8147935635 or mail to [email protected]

6th August 2014, 08:40 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Coaching essential to crack CSAT? Which are the coaching centers in Bangalore?

CSAT exam is conducted for candidates interested in Civil services cadre. Minimum eligibility for CSAT exam is graduation or equivalent qualification from any Central, State, Open or Deemed University. Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 and 30 years. The Indian citizens can join IAS/IPS.
There is age relaxation for five years in case of SC/ST. Three years relaxation to OBC category and five years to Short Service Commissioned Officers (SCOs) in Indian armed services. The physically handicapped candidates get 10 years relaxation. In Bangalore, coaching classes help in CSAT preparation.
1. Achievers IAS Classes
2. The IAS Forum
3. JTS Institute
4. IMPACT IAS Academy
5. Global IAS Academy
6. Sri Padmavati Tutorial for IAS
7. Shri Sai Tutorials for IAS
8. Prof.B.R.A.Rao’s Institute Bangalore
3rd August 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Coaching essential to crack CSAT? Which are the coaching centers in Bangalore?

I Have POSTED A COMMENT JUST Now But I AM UNABLE TO SEE THAT.I HAVE NOT REGISTERED AT Your SITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?