16th March 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?

Sir, my gate score is 363. is there any scope for getting offshor structure and geotechnical engineering as my MTech subject. if yes, in which colleges? please reply

17th March 2011, 09:37 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?

hi..
if you have an gate score of 363 in civil engineering then there are many few chances that you can get the above mentioned subjects in iits.
you have to try to get them in colleges like the nits,
if you are an reservation category student then there is an chance that you may get these courses even in iits
also you can apply for some other good colleges like the banaras hindu university,
i can tell you one thing that you can get these courses easily in any national institute of technology
17th March 2011, 04:08 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?

Hiiiii Friend,

College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech. in offshore structure and Geo-Technical Engineering are as follows: -

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
4. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
5. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
7. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

Best of Luck
22nd March 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges for a gate score of 363 in cs branch for a mtech in good college?
14th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
is there any chance for doing this course in part time (doing job).
28th July 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am in fix which specific field is best for my post graduation in civil engineering from these two options Either i go for 'GEO TECHNICAL ENGINEERING' OR 'STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING'?
23rd February 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

GATE SCORE 363 WILL I GET IITS FOR PHD IN STRUCTURE ENGINEERING HAVING 68% IN BTECH AND 74.8 % IN MTECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?