24th November 2011, 11:21 PM
confused_1

Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch

i am persuing my btech(petro.) .......
For master graduation in this branch which college is best ....... ???

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can go for after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. ONGC GT papers for Petroleum branch?
  3. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  4. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Preferred course for masters and good colleges after B.E from Medical Electronics branch?
  6. What is the scope of Petroleum Engineering in future for government job? -- [New]
  7. Can a MEC student do instrumentation engineering?
  8. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. Whether branch and college can simultaneously be changed if the destination college does not have the desired branch available?
  11. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  12. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  13. How may I apply for IAE? What's the eligibility crieteria? I'm a 19 year old candidate pursuing B.Tech(EIC) from RTU university
  14. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  15. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  16. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  17. Should I opt for GATE or CAT while pursuing B.Tech in EC branch?
  18. Should I do M.Tech from IT branch as I have B.Tech from IT branch? List of good colleges for the same?
23rd January 2012, 03:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch

There are several institution offering the course of Masters in Petroleum. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers the course of Masters in Petroleum. To know more about the M.Tech in Petroleum like the Eligibility Criteria, Admission Criteria, Course Duration, Fee Structure and the Syllabus, follow the official link; http://upes.ac.in/mtech-petro-explo.html
1st December 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is the best for masters in Petroleum branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in this branch

Which govt. Collage of petrolium may i get after qualifing in jee mains?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?