16th June 2011, 05:37 PM
vssreenivas

Which college is better between PEC Chandigarh and Amrita University Coimbatore for Computer Science and Engineering?

hi, i have a option of choosing between pec chandigarh and amrita university coimbatore for doing computer science engineering? which college is better in all aspects

20th October 2015, 02:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is better between PEC Chandigarh and Amrita University Coimbatore for Computer Science and Engineering?

PEC stands for Punjab Engineering college.

Computer Science Engineering is very popular branch among the students and also the first target of most of students is to know that whether they can get admission in that branch or not.
Both PEC Chandigarh and Amrita University are very popular universities in India.
Also, their placement records is very well in the recent years.
So, both the options are good for any students.
If you are eligible to get admission in both the universities easily in Computer Science branch then it will be better to choose PEC Chandigarh instead of Amrita University as PEC Chandigarh has almost 100% placement record in computer science branch in recent years and also it consist of very talented group of teachers in that branch too.
So, you should go on for PEC Chandigarh without any doubt .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?