5th June 2011, 03:53 AM
ronsinha93

Which college is better betwen RV college and Manipal Institute of Technology? Which one should I prefer with 156 in ENAT and 147 in COMEDK?

which college is better between R.V.College and Manipal Institute of technology?????..got 156 in enat (manipal exam) n hv around 147 in comedk....which one should i prefer???help me!!!!!!!

10th October 2011, 01:19 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is better betwen RV college and Manipal Institute of Technology? Which one should I prefer with 156 in ENAT and 147 in COMEDK?

Among RVCE and MANIPAL, definitely RVCE is best.

you have very good rank in COMED-K also so you will get CSE/ECE/MECH here easily.

RVCE is no.1 in karnatka. so go for RVCE only.
3rd May 2012, 10:28 PM
kalicharan.

Default Re: Which college is better betwen RV college and Manipal Institute of Technology? Which one should I prefer with 156 in ENAT and 147 in COMEDK?

therz absolutely no doubt that manipal is better than rv......although both are quite equal in most of the things.....,what makes the former better is the amount of exposure....if ther is no problem in spendin bugs then one should definitely prefer manipal
11th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Its Better you go For Manipal.Vtu syllabus does not have much exposure
6th June 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

is computer science engineering good in manipal ? i am gettin cse . pls help me !!!!!!!!!!
19th March 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

taking pg in machine design(mechanical) in RVCE is better or MIT,manipal is better. please help....

-rekha
22nd April 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Got 96 marks out of 200 (2014) in manipal entrance what is the expected rank(b.tech)?
28th May 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i have got 103 out of 200 marks in manipal exam for engineering programme and i have got 9333 rank in manipal. my board percentage is 92 and wat course can i expect in main manipal campus or even in jaipur campus...please guide me...
21st April 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 117 marks in ENAT exams 2015 - what rank can I expect and will I get Mechanical with this marks. Yet to take other exams...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?