26th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

In which college can I get after scoring 650 in Dec MAT? How good is Raimah Institute of management Bangalore?

i scroed 650 in dec. mat which college can i get. and how is m.s. raimah institute of management banglore?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 625.5 in MAT Dec?
  2. Will I be able to get a seat in PSG institute of management after scoring 659.5 in Feb MAT?
  3. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 4768 in PGCET Exam?
  4. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  5. How much money is required for MBBS course with Hostel in AIIMS in Delhi?
  6. Can I get admission in a good MBA institute after scoring 529.5 in MAT Dec
  7. Which are the top colleges under PGECET?
  8. I have got 627.5 as my feb mat score so which college i should go for?
  9. MAT Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. List of colleges that accept MAT 650+ score with 80% percentile -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. In which colleges can I get after scoring 86.7 in MAT Dec?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  14. How can I get entry into MBA field after B.Tech
  15. Can I get admission in Sadhna or Indra Institute of Pune after scoring 82 percentile and 643 marks in MAT Dec
  16. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  17. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  18. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT? -- [New]
1st September 2012, 04:33 PM
divesh571

Thumbs up Re: In which college can I get after scoring 650 in Dec MAT? How good is Raimah Institute of management Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i scroed 650 in dec. mat which college can i get. and how is m.s. raimah institute of management banglore?

if you have decided you need to take admission through donation contact the admission officer of MS RAMIAH Bangalore...he/she would be the right person to help you out under such circumstances....if you want to get into through less donation please portray yourself poorer than you are actually...there is no fixed donation amount...it depends on the budget of the student and the demand of management seats for that institute.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?