18th August 2014, 05:13 PM
S.Navya Nani

Which college can I get in M.Pharmacy after scoring 2508 rank in PGECET?

gud evng sir i got 2508 rank in pgecet in which college i get seat in m pharmacy
(scs-Female)

19th January 2017, 07:15 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which college can I get in M.Pharmacy after scoring 2508 rank in PGECET?

PGECET stands for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is a well known entrance examination in AP State for admission in many regular courses. As you want to know college you get in M.Pharmacy after scoring 2508 rank in Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test here, I am going to tell you the same-

List of colleges you get after scoring 2508 rank in PGECET-

>>KRISHNA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS COLLGE

>>A U COLLEGE OF ENGG. VISAKHAPATNAM

>>JNTUA OTRI. ANANTAPUR

>>JNTU COLLEGE OF ENGG. ANANTAPUR

>>SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIV.COLL.OF ENG.

>>UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY PALAMUR

>>ADITYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MGMT

>>AURORAS TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INST.

>>AVN INST OF ENGG TECHNOLOGY

>>JNTU COLLEGE OF ENGG. KAKINADA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?