13th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get after scoring cutoff of 254.8?

which college i will get for the cut off of 254.8 (b.arch)????? and will i get thiyagaraja college in madurai

Related Questions:
  1. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  2. Which college is offered for me after scoring GATE cutoff of 24? I belong to BC category
  3. Can I get MIT college after scoring 36.7 cutoff?
  4. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission after scoring 63% in HSc? What is the cutoff of Tolani college of BAF -- [New]
  6. Which is the ebst college available after scoring 190.5 cutoff
  7. In Chennai which college will I get after scoring 257.4 cutoff in NATA entrance?
  8. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
  9. Which college will I get after scoring 92.1 cutoff in Textiles in Diploma belonging to BC candidate?
  10. In which college can I get for BAF in Mumbai after scoring 63.66% in 12th? What is the cutoff of NL college and KPB Hinduja College?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 44 cutoff in TANCET?
  12. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 277 cutoff
  13. Which government colleges will I get after scoring 198 cutoff?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 182.5 cutoff marks?
  15. Can I get BDS course in government college after scoring 178.5 medical cutoff?
  16. Can I get a government medical college after scoring 197.25 cutoff?
  17. Will I get a seat in government medical college in TN after scoring cutoff of 196.75 under MBC categories
  18. Will I get a government college after scoring a cutoff of 192.25 in MBC?
15th December 2015, 09:31 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will I get after scoring cutoff of 254.8?

Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE), Madurai was established in the year 1957.

Yes you are eligible to get admissin in thiyagaraja college in madurai after scoring cutoff of 254.8.

For more information you can contact at the address as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>

Thiagarajar College Of Engineering,
Madurai 625 015
Tamilnadu
INDIA

The name of some other college for you as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>
  1. Measi Academy Of Architecture - Chennai
  2. Thiagarajar College Of Engineering(Ss) - Madurai
  3. Meenakshi College Of Engineerin - Chennai
  4. Mohamed Sathak A.J. Academy Of Architecture - Kanchipuram
  5. Rajalakshmi School Of Architecture - Kanchipuram
  6. C.A.R.E School Of Architecture - Trichirappalli
  7. Tamilnadu School Of Architecture - Coimbatore
  8. Adhiyamaan College Of Engineering (Autonomous) - Krishnagiri
  9. Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy Of Architecture - Thiruvallur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?