11th February 2019, 12:43 PM
Athira K P

Which are the colleges affiliated to Kerala University offering bachelor course in Forensic Science?

Sir, I am studying in +2 and I would like to study Forensic Science after +2. I want to know about the colleges affiliated to Kerala University offering this course and their fees structure. Further, in which all companies and government department can I get job with Forensic Science?

14th February 2019, 07:11 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges affiliated to Kerala University offering bachelor course in Forensic Science?

Career opportunities -

Intelligence Bureau (IB) Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Central Govt. Forensic Sciences Labs. Hospitals. Private Detective Agencies. Law Firms. Police Department. Quality Control Bureau.

Eligibility -

First, candidates have to complete their 10+2 examination from science branch for admission into UG degree.
After completing a bachelor degree i.e. B.Sc, you can apply for the master degree that is M.Sc in Forensic Science.
Some private universities conduct its own entrance test for admission in master courses.

Following are the colleges offering Bachelors course in forensic science.

Calicut Medical College, Calicut

MET Arts and Science College, Calicut

Government Medical College, Thirvanatapuram

Mercy college, Palakkad.

Government Medical College , Kozhikode

Kerala University of Health science, Thrissur.

T.D Medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?