21st May 2013, 10:38 AM
chandankarna

Which are the colleges available for MCA in IU?

sir.

My rank is 3000 in IP university for MCA. please tell me the best colleges that i can get with this rank under IP university . Also tell me whether if i am eligible for the colleges in india based on this rank.

Related Questions:
  1. Good colleges in tamilnadu for doing MCA?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in MCA in Madurai?
  3. List of top 10 MCA colleges of India? Which city would be better for MCA?
  4. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  5. Best colleges for MCA? Last date of submission of MCA forms?
  6. In which MCA colleges can I get in Mysore? List of the MCA colleges which are under KMAT?
  7. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  8. List of colleges which offers MCA in Chennai?
  9. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  10. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  11. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  12. How may I apply for admission in MCA colleges in Bijapur region?
  13. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
  16. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  17. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?
28th June 2015, 05:58 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the colleges available for MCA in IU?

List of colleges

Institute of Engineering and Technology,...
Lucknow

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Lucknow

Institute of Environment & Management
Lucknow

Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College
Lucknow

Saroj Institute of Technology and Manage...
Lucknow

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
Kanpur

Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engi...
Lucknow

Babu Banarasi Das University
Lucknow

Thank you.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?