20th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges can a OMS candidate get in Mumbai or Pune having scored 70 marks out of 240?

My name is Ashutosh and i am an OMS candidate ,i have scored 70 marks in total(out of 240) which colleges can i get in mumbai or pune.Please guide me.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in Pune or Mumbai to a candidate who has scored 67 marks in CMAT?
  3. Can I get VIT Pune if I am OMS candidate?
  4. Which colleges of Mumbai can I apply through MHT CET?
  5. List of colleges in Mumbai and Pune which offer admission for a candidate who has scored 415.5 Composite Score in MAT?
  6. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  7. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur?
  9. Can I apply for MBA in Pune or Mumbai after scoring 56 marks in CMAT
  10. Do I have a chance to get a good college like VIT Pune if I am a OMS candidate?
  11. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  13. List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET? -- [New]
  14. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  15. Any chance to get selected in MBBS after scoring 151 marks/240?
  16. List of good colleges I can apply for B.Com course in Pune or Mumbai after completion of 12th with 85% marks in CBSE board?
  17. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  18. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
7th December 2011, 05:52 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Which colleges can a OMS candidate get in Mumbai or Pune having scored 70 marks out of 240?

Percentiles mean nothing now. Just the scores matter. For OMS candidates, it should be more or less similar, I believe. You can get a clearer picture once many people post their score. Also, score conversion would be done by them at the end. The better of your CET and CAT scores would be considered. You will be asked to carry a print of your CAT scorecard if you wish to apply through that.
7th December 2011, 05:54 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Which colleges can a OMS candidate get in Mumbai or Pune having scored 70 marks out of 240?

Percentiles mean nothing now. Just the scores matter. This year, cutoff for JBIMS might be around 175 for home university candidates. For OMS candidates, it should be more or less similar, I believe. You can get a clearer picture once many people post their score. Also, score conversion would be done by them at the end. The better of your CET and CAT scores would be considered. You will be asked to carry a print of your CAT scorecard if you wish to apply through that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?