28th January 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry

Colleges which are offering bachelor degree in Geophysics and Geochemistry in Hyderabad and Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

3rd February 2011, 12:10 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry

There is one renowned college in Hyderabad namely "OSMANIA UNIVERSITY" which offers graduation degree in Geophysics as well as Geochemistry...
You can take a look of their website...
Best of luck...
3rd February 2011, 06:57 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry

well according to my knowledge,
Osmania University in Hyderabad, Andhra University in Vishakhapatnam offers a graduation course in geophysics.
I dont know much about it..
4th February 2011, 07:19 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

The degree of Geo-Physics or Geo-Chemistry is offered as a specialization at Post Graduate Level only.
For this, you need to be a graduate i.e. B.Sc. in Geology or Earth Sciences or Natural Science or Physical Science.
Some reputed institutes offering this course are:
1. IIT, Khargapur
2. School of Mines, Dhanbad
3. BHU Institute of Technology, Varanasi
Admission to these institutes is through IIT-JEE with minimum 60% marks in PCM at 10+2 level.
22nd February 2011, 11:19 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI dear friend,
there are many colleges are providing the gradution degree in geophysics and geochemistry.The degree of geophysics and geochemistry is offered as a specialization at post graduate level only.
Some of the good college which offers graduation degree in geophysics and geochemistry:-
1. IIT,khargapur
Admission to these institutes is through IIT-JEE with minimum 60% marks in PCM at 10+2 level.

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th March 2011, 06:54 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Colleges in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for graduation degree in Geophycis and Geochemistry
Osmania University in Hyderabad, Andhra University in Vishakhapatnam offers a graduation course in geophysics.
The degree of Geo-Physics or Geo-Chemistry is offered as a specialization at Post Graduate Level only.
For this, you need to be a graduate i.e. B.Sc. in Geology or Earth Sciences or Natural Science or Physical Science.
Some reputed institutes offering this course are:
1. IIT, Khargapur

good luck
13th May 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my inter mpc with 62% but i passed in compartment.... will i get admission in osmania univesity for bsc goelogy? if yes .....how should i prepare for entrance exam?bcoz i belong to oc caste... i shud right entrance exam...plz answer my question....
20th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

is their any college offering geo physics studies in hyderabad... please help me.. urgent
20th January 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

government colleges offering bsczoology providing hostel accomodation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?