11th September 2012, 04:01 PM
alekhya gambiraopet

In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?

hi
i'm Alekhya and i got 3183 rank in pgecet and i want list of colleges for my rank and which is the better branch
mpharm colleges for the rank 3183

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get M.Pharmacy seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 930 rank in PGCET?
  2. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE? -- [New]
  3. When will be the Counselling of PGCET Exam to join M-Pharmacy course for the year 2012? In which colleges I can get admission after scoring a rank of 362 in this Exam?
  4. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  5. Best colleges for M.Pharmacy? I am a Muslim Minority Candidate and have scored 6000 rank in PGCET
  6. How to do M.Pharmacy in a good college after completing B.Pharmacy under JNTUH University
  7. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  8. Where can I get Ceutics seat after scoring 521 rank in PGCET in the stream of Pharmacy
  9. Which branch will I get after scoring 10151 rank in PGCET for M.Pharmacy course
  10. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4549 in PGCET?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  12. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4200 in PGCET for Pharmacy stream?
  13. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  14. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
  15. Where can I get a seat after scoring 5500 in PGECET(M.Pharmacy)? List of the colleges that I can get?
  16. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  17. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
5th August 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?

can i get seat in top 10 colleges of hyderabad and rangareddy dst with a rank 3856
15th February 2016, 11:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M-Pharmacy course with a rank of 3183 in PGCET?

The name of best college for you after rank of 3183 in PGCET as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> CMR College of Pharmacy
Kandlakoya, Medchal, R.R.Dist.-501401.

>> Dr. Samuel George Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Markapur, Prakasam Dist.

>> G.Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy
Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad - 028.

>> GIET School of Pharmacy
NH-5, Chaitanya Nagar, Rajahmundry, E.Godavari Dist

>> Gokaraju Rangaraju College of Pharmacy
Bachupalli, Miyapur, R.R.Dist

>> ANU COLL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Guntur Dist.

>> ADITYA INSTT OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCI. AND RESEARCH
Surampalem, Gandepalli, E.Godavari Dist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?