12th May 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Kerala offers full time regular M.Sc Forensic Science degree course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc Forensic Science courses from Kerala. So, I want to know which are the colleges in Kerala that offers Forensic Science courses? How can I get admission in the Colleges? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th May 2020, 06:35 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Which colleges in Kerala offers full time regular M.Sc Forensic Science degree course?

These are some of the colleges :

1. College of Applied Sciences, Palakkad
2.Sacred Hearts College, Thevara
3.Kerala University of Health Sciences , Thrissur
4.Mahatma Gandhi University ,school of technology and applied sciences , Kottayam.
5.Government mediccal college.
18th June 2023, 04:54 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Which colleges in Kerala offers full time regular M.Sc Forensic Science degree course?

Several colleges in Kerala offer full-time regular M.Sc Forensic Science degree courses. Here are a few well-known colleges in Kerala that offer this program:

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi Campus: This prestigious university offers a two-year full-time M.Sc Forensic Sciences program. The course covers various aspects of forensic science, including crime scene investigation, forensic toxicology, forensic ballistics, forensic DNA analysis, and forensic chemistry.

University of Calicut - School of Health Sciences: The University of Calicut offers a two-year M.Sc Forensic Science program. The course curriculum includes subjects like forensic medicine, forensic toxicology, forensic serology, forensic chemistry, and criminalistics.

St. Teresa's College, Ernakulam: St. Teresa's College offers a two-year full-time M.Sc Forensic Science program. The course focuses on forensic techniques, forensic chemistry, forensic biology, forensic ballistics, and forensic psychology.

Kerala University - Department of Forensic Science: The Department of Forensic Science at Kerala University offers a two-year M.Sc Forensic Science program. The curriculum covers various disciplines of forensic science, including forensic toxicology, forensic chemistry, forensic serology, forensic DNA analysis, and forensic entomology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?