6th February 2016, 11:23 AM
sathyapalan

Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?

I am interested in robotic engineering. I want to know which colleges are offering B-Tech in robotic engineering. If no college is offering B-Tech in robotic engineering which colleges are offering M-Tech in robotic engineering. If I want to go for M-Tech robotic engineering which category I have to take in B-Tech like mechatronics, electronics etc

)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  2. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  3. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  5. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  6. Name sof the colleges offering robotics engineering?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  8. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which specialization to take after B.Tech to join Robotics Engineering in future?
  10. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  11. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  12. Colleges offering specialization course in Audiology?
  13. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs?
  14. List of colleges in AP offering M.Tech specialization of VLSI and Embedded System?
  15. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  18. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
16th February 2016, 12:39 AM
sonu563
Junior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?

Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering

1.Kongu Engineering College
2.Madras Institute of Technology
3.Vellore Institute of Technology
4.PSG College of Technology
5.Birla Institute of Technology and Science
6.National Institutes of Technology
7.Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?