26th March 2011, 10:21 PM
smarty sumit

In which colleges(outside Patna) can I get B.Com after scoring around 70% aggregate and pass marks in Maths?

hello..
I just gave my boards exams and i m expecting 70 above but only paas marks in maths,
can you plz suggest me the colleges for b.com that suits me outside patna..
reply soon..
its urgent

27th March 2011, 08:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges(outside Patna) can I get B.Com after scoring around 70% aggregate and pass marks in Maths?

If you get an aggregate score of 70% you can try in many of the good institutes in the country. It is difficult to suggest since preferred location has not been mentioned. But if you are weak in Mathematics you need to careful as there is mathematics in the first year of graduation. Incase you join for B.Com course you must seek guidance to have a better score in graduation. You can shortlist some colleges but wait for the results to be out to take a decision.
27th May 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which colleges(outside Patna) can I get B.Com after scoring around 70% aggregate and pass marks in Maths?

m the student of class 12 n waiting for my result, and i want to do b.com. so can u pl suggest me the best college in patna.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?