10th July 2021, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Commerce student can join BVSc course?

I'm a commerce student I want to became a veterinarian, due to some reasons I can't take science in my PUC education, now I have completed my PUC education in commerce stream (EGBA)....
Being a commerce student can I join for BVSc course..?
I'm very very interested to join BVSc
Please reply me....
Early waiting for the reply.....

13th July 2021, 01:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Commerce student can join BVSc course?

No you can't apply for veterinary studies. Students who have passed 10+2 in the field of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for this course.

Eligibility for BVSc course:-

1- The applicant must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board of education or its equivalent qualification.

2- The applicants minimum and maximum age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December.
13th July 2021, 07:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to join B.V.Sc after a commerce stream. Only students under science stream are eligible to apply .They should have physics, chemistry and biology as subjects in 12th. This qualification must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks.

Admissions are done on the basis of NEET score. You can try for courses like BCom, CA, or ICWA.
14th July 2021, 04:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Commerce student can join BVSc course?

Sorry 12th commerce is not the right stream for B.V.Sc. You have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology to become eligible for this course.
Commerce is not related to Biology, so you have no chance to apply for veterinary science graduation.

So it will be better for you to opt for your field for which you are eligible to study.

Some of the courses for which you can apply are given below:-

BCom, BBA , BA LLB, Chartered Accountancy , Fashion Designing.

Options are many but you have to clear entrance exam with good marks then only you will get admission into a good college.

So choose the field according to their interest.
15th July 2021, 09:18 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for veterinary studies.

Students who have passed 10+2 in the field of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for this course. To get more details you can google it.
5th May 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Please help me for this course iam a commerce student . please help me I have intrested in veterinary course please do something.
11th May 2022, 11:30 AM
Naresh199

Students who have passed 10+2 in the field of Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?