21st April 2011, 09:12 PM
logical

Companies offering Mini Projects in Hyderabad? How to get permission for it?

hello sir....can u please suggest me the companies offering mini projects in hyderabad??and how to get permission from it??

7th November 2011, 10:07 AM
grdmohan

Default Re: Companies offering Mini Projects in Hyderabad? How to get permission for it?

check this buddy it will workout. just see the list of companies who is best in your area. then you approach them through telephone. the answer is favourable you can go and see directly with your college bonafide and permission letter. sure one door close one will open. you can also able to know many agencies in hyderabad. you can not able to know any companies. you try this logic IQ tech,madhapur. AEC logic private limited, grid logic software bhangara hills. try this. i hope you can get some ideas. again you have doubts post questions.
12th May 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering Mini Projects in Hyderabad? How to get permission for it?

hello,
please suggest me few hr project topics which can be easily completed within a period of 30 days
28th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get mini project permission in HMT hyderabad
23rd March 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

civil companies which are offering mini projects for students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?