23rd January 2020, 12:02 PM
Nusr

Is complete B.Ed degree compulsory for TGT NVS/KVS?

Hi, I am presently pursuing my final year of B.Ed and I have qualified CTET entrance examination with good score. So, now am I eligible to apply for TGT in KVS/NVS? Or, do I need to complete my B.Ed before applying?

10th June 2023, 12:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is complete B.Ed degree compulsory for TGT NVS/KVS?

Yes, BEd degree is compulsory for TGT to meet the KVS TGT Eligibility.
14th June 2023, 08:23 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Is complete B.Ed degree compulsory for TGT NVS/KVS?

To become a Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), having a complete B.Ed. degree is generally a mandatory requirement. Both NVS and KVS have specific eligibility criteria for the recruitment of teachers, and possessing a B.Ed. degree is a common requirement for TGT positions.

The B.Ed. degree (Bachelor of Education) is a professional teaching qualification that equips individuals with the necessary pedagogical knowledge and skills required to teach at the secondary level. It focuses on subjects like educational psychology, teaching methodologies, classroom management, and curriculum development.

Having a B.Ed. degree ensures that candidates have undergone the necessary training and are prepared for teaching roles. It also serves as an assurance of their competence in understanding educational principles and practices.

While specific requirements may vary for different teaching positions and subjects within NVS and KVS, possessing a B.Ed. degree is generally preferred or required. It is advisable to refer to the official recruitment notifications or visit the respective websites of NVS and KVS to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the specific eligibility criteria for TGT positions in these organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?