30th January 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Completed B.Com, Teachers' Training Course (TTC) and pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. Is this qualification enough to be a teacher of High School?

I have completed my B.Com in first division and I also hold a Teachers' Training Course (TTC) Diploma. Currently, I'm pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. Are these qualifications enough to become a Commerce High School Teacher and teach Accounts or Commercial Study to students of class 11th and 12th?

31st March 2018, 06:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Completed B.Com, Teachers' Training Course (TTC) and pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. Is this qualification enough to be a teacher of High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Com in first division and I also hold a Teachers' Training Course (TTC) Diploma. Currently, I'm pursuing M.Com from IGNOU. Are these qualifications enough to become a Commerce High School Teacher and teach Accounts or Commercial Study to students of class 11th and 12th?
Well to teach in higher secondary section it is important to have a Master degree in relevant subject and also candidate should have a degree of B.ED that stand for Bachelor of Education. The course duration is f or 2 years.

You have done TTC course but this course is valid only for the Pre and Pre Primary teaching level not for the higher secondary level. So, if you are really interested in teaching career then go for B.ED course too along with the Master degree.

IGNOU also provide B.ED degree so you can enroll yourself by following the instruction which is given on the official page of IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?