24th December 2009, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Completed My Diploma in Computer Engineering (Polytechnic), Can I give TNPSC group 2 exam?

Respected Sir,

I'm Completed My Diploma in Computer Engineering(Polytechnic). I'm Eligibility Person or Not to Write TNPSC Group II Exam . Then Whitch Type Of Books i'll Prepare & Whitch type of Posting i'll selected from the application Form. Please Clear My Doubt Immediately.

Thanking You.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  2. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 2 Exam having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  3. Is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering eligible for TNPSC Group IV?
  4. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  5. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  6. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  7. Details about TNPSC Group IV Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do Bachelor of Arts with Computer Applications after polytechnic diploma? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in TNPSC Group-III recruitment exam being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Diploma holders are eligible under TNPSC Group 2 or Group 4?
  13. Admission in B.Tech in computer engineering after polytechnic diploma in mechanic engineering?
  14. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  15. How to prepare for TNPSC group I exam? Pattern of Group I exam? Qualification marks required?
  16. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get CSE Branch for Graduation after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to change the stream?
  18. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
11th January 2010, 04:47 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed My Diploma in Computer Engineering (Polytechnic), Can I give TNPSC group 2 exam?

no,you are not eligible for tnpsc group exam,you should be an graduate to appear for group exams
12th January 2010, 01:28 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Completed My Diploma in Computer Engineering (Polytechnic), Can I give TNPSC group 2 exam?

you can prepare for books like pradeep competition series
12th January 2010, 09:49 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for TNPSC group-2 exam.

You can get the sample papers and other required informations from its official link-http://tnpsc.info/

Best of luck
17th February 2010, 01:57 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

for the tnpsc exam,you are not eligible,
only graduate candidates can apply for that,but you have done only diploma courses,so continue your study if you want to give tnpsc 2 exam.
28th February 2010, 10:15 PM
quddus

yes you are eligible for tnpsc group 2 post like junior engineer are available for you after cracking tnpsc group2 exams.
6th March 2010, 01:50 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi......
Friend yes you can give TNPSC group 2 exam........
6th March 2010, 02:01 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

hi....
Yes friend you can give the TNPSC exam......
7th March 2010, 01:47 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you are not eligible for the exams as you are not a graduate
for details visit http://tnpsc.info/
7th March 2010, 03:28 AM
mathur

no, you are not eligible for group 2 exam. you should be graduate for that.
for more details check official website
23rd March 2010, 07:36 PM
pritirai

no,
sorry you are not eligible. choose another field for you
have a nice life
24th March 2010, 01:04 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
for the tnpsc exam,
you must have a graduation degree,
but you are only a diploma holder,
so you can not apply.
and you are not eligible.
ok
24th March 2010, 02:17 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for the exams as you got to be a graduate to be eligible
for more details visit the official website at
tp://tnpsc.info/
all the best
17th May 2010, 09:26 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

hi
You can get the sample papers from the given websites..
http://tnpsc.info/
ok
all the best
4th July 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

complete B.Tech Computer Engineering, I am eligile to APPSC & UPSC or not, plz., give me details
28th December 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

is there any designated post after doing diploma in computer engineer???????
5th February 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am b.tech.(information technology) graduate.can i apply for TNPSC group 2 Exam
8th April 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

completed My diploma in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic)can I apply Junieer Electrical Engineer
21st March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

im diploma course complete but with arear. which group can i apply?
my basic qualification sslc.
17th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

iam studied 10th diploma engineering.can i eligible to TNPC group-II 2012 EXAM? i doubted.because the elibility notification says 10 2 3 pattern cantidates can only apply for group-II 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?