30th July 2019, 01:37 AM
ayeshajahan

Is it compulsory to do M.Com after completing B.Com?

I have completed my Intermediate from CBSE and I completed my B.Com from Osmania Universty. Is it necessary to do M.Com from same university or else I can join any other university like GITAM? Will I face any problem in future in getting private jobs or else government jobs? Can't I do any other Master's course?

7th August 2019, 06:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Com after completing B.Com?

It is not compulsory to pursue the M.Com course from the same university from one which you have completed the bachelor degree in commerce.

You are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various institutes for the admission in the course.

There will no issue in future in getting the recruitment in job.
7th August 2019, 09:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Com after completing B.Com?

Yes, you can pursue M.Com from other university. There is no such limitation to pursue the bachelor or master of commerce from the same university.

You have to qualify and fulfill the admission procedure for admission in the different universities.

You can pursue master in some other stream as well but not in all the stream.

So,visit official website to get detail about the eligibility.

There will be no issue in appearing or for final recruitment in job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?