5th January 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory have Mathematics and Computer in Intermediate to pursue BCA?

I am pursuing my class 12th from Arts stream. I want to go for BCA provided that I don't have either Mathematics or Computer as my subjects in my Intermediate. Am I eligible to study BCA after completion of my Intermediate?

15th January 2019, 09:05 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory have Mathematics and Computer in Intermediate to pursue BCA?

No, it is not compulsory to have Computer Science as main paper to get admission in BCA course.

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Applocation. It is three year course. The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. In some of the institute it is compulsory to have Mathematics as main paper. So, visit official website of institute to get detail information abou t admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?