26th September 2020, 06:31 PM
Suvecha_mondal

Is it compulsory to qualify B.Com with Honours to get admission in M.Com Honours?

Hi, I have completed B.Com General from Calcutta University and wants to take admission in M.Com Honours in a college affiliated to Calcutta University only. I heard that is it compulsory to have B.Com Honours to get admission in M.Com Honours. Is it true? Can't I get admission in M.Com Honours with B.Com General?

6th October 2020, 04:02 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify B.Com with Honours to get admission in M.Com Honours?

To get admission for M.Com Honours you should have B.Com or B.Com Honours degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam( merit based exam or University entrance exam).

10th October 2020, 12:18 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify B.Com with Honours to get admission in M.Com Honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suvecha_mondal View Post
Hi, I have completed B.Com General from Calcutta University and wants to take admission in M.Com Honours in a college affiliated to Calcutta University only. I heard that is it compulsory to have B.Com Honours to get admission in M.Com Honours. Is it true? Can't I get admission in M.Com Honours with B.Com General?
Aspirants must complete B.Com (Hons) by securing the minimum percentage as specified by the respective conducting authority.
The admission to M.Com Hons. degree will be done either on the basis of merit position or entrance examination(ANUPGCET, DU M.Com ).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?