4th November 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?

I want to study my post graduation in psychology. But I am studying bachelors of science, in physics .so.I want to know whether there is any chance of getting admission in M.Sc psychology after my B.Sc course or whether it can pursue after B.Sc Psychology or any other courses related to psychology. Awaiting for the response.

10th November 2017, 10:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?

Yes, you can study M.Sc in Educational psychology after B.Sc in Physics. The full details are given below.

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Educational Psychology is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required for studying this course is graduation level degree or its equivalent degree in any stream from any recognised university.
The minimum asked by few reputed universities is 50%. This may vary based on the university and state.

There are many universities which provide this course. Few universities conduct entrance test and few universities give direct admissions. Some of the colleges are listed below.

- Jaiprakash university, Chapra
- Punjab university, Chandigarh
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?