3rd December 2010, 07:59 PM
pratik bhayani

Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?

my maths is good and have interest in BBA and BMS....so pls guide me which is the best .....And whats difference between the two?

3rd December 2010, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?

u can choose any option becz both course having maths subject usefull to ur pg programme. best of luck. but i think BMS is better then BBA. ok.
4th December 2010, 11:49 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik bhayani View Post
my maths is good and have interest in BBA and BMS....so pls guide me which is the best .....And whats difference between the two?
Dear friend,
If you are really interested in mathematices and also go for some management study then i will suggest for BCA,there has a bright future for you...
Otherwise BBA...
Thank you...
6th December 2010, 04:18 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u can choose any option becz both course having maths subject usefull to ur pg programme. best of luck. but i think BMS is better then BBA. ok.
B.B.A Course is designed to provide basic understanding about Management education and to train the students in

communication skills effectively , with inculcate entrepreneurship skills. The students are prepared to explore opportunities being

newly created in management profession.
Future Prospects
Students are groomed to become Future managers in various areas like Marketing, HR, Finances etc.

The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed . These

graduates can start their career a Junior Programmer and get promoted to the post of senior Programmers & Project Managers

in the IT sector.
Future Prospects
Students have a bright future in the IT field . They could take up jobs as Programmers and grow to become project managers. A

post graduation in the relevant field is always proffered.
10th December 2010, 05:36 PM
SonalSinghal

Default Re: Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik bhayani View Post
BBA is bachelor of business administration and BMS is bachelor of management system. Both the courses provide an intensive knowledge of the management. So, i would advice you to go for a good university for either of the course. If you want to pursue BBA in core subjects, you can consider UPES Dehradun which is first of its kind in Asia and is known for its unique academic programs, well experienced faculty and good placements.
11th March 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I'm intrested in management & looking for the best qulification but im not sure if i should take Bms course or Bcom genera
3rd April 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

m goin to appear for BBA entrance... i want to know abt d best colleges in Bangalore and Mumbai. I have thought of doing MBA in Mass Communication After BBA. Is the decision Right and what is its scope???
28th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

"i m nt not interested in mathematics much so which coarse is bettr bba or bms???
1st June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am curently doing bms, i just want to know its necessary to do mba after bms.
1st June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Which one is best Bcom or BBA????
9th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th class with PMC.and i m not interested in iit.plz advise me best career line.whre i could earn more name and money than an iitian plz hlp me send the msg on my face buk that is.
[email protected] rply me soon plz plz plz ..... Pl
9th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes is better for MBA ?
14th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ONLE 45%IN SHC BUT I WANT ADMISSION FOR BMS SO WHAT IS BEST FOR ME PLZ SUGGESION ME
14th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What to do after bba for effective salary
20th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I has completed 4yrs of architecture but now i am going to change my field.so which field i have to choose.i am not interested in architecture.
15th September 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i m confused between BMS nd BAF my account is nt so good as compared to maths so plz help in suggesting what to take?????
15th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between 2 subjects BMS nd BAF my accounts is nt as good as maths so pls suggest what to do?????
27th February 2012, 10:42 AM
drurv

The course provides a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed . These

graduates can start their career a Junior Programmer and get promoted to the post of senior Programmers & Project Managers

in the IT sector.
Future Prospects
Students have a bright future in the IT field . They could take up jobs as Programmers and grow to become project managers. A

post graduation in the relevant field is always proffered.
2nd June 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a science student just passed 12th i am confused between bba and bms and bcom. i am planning to pursue mba further.
please help me out what to choose
14th February 2021, 12:21 AM
Alisonfus

looking for rich man to spoil me in south africa

https://tinyurl.com/y38pw3vz

dating women in montana
girls looking for guy to get pregnant in real life
looking for man to share my wife boyfriend
looking for man to get me pregnant
looking for bbc in ohio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?